Para la mejor vista de nuestra página web, use su dispositivo en forma horizontal.
Para artistas, curadores de Africa, Asia o Medio Oriente. Ofrecidas por Arts Collaboratory y el Ministerio de Cultura de Colombia. Cierre: 20 agosto 2014ago 2014
Arts Collaboratory and the Ministry of Culture of Colombia are cooperating to offer 2 artists, curators or researchers related to Arts Collaboratory institutions in Africa, Asia or Middle East the opportunity to develop a project in a residency in Colombia. The project should focus on art and its potential for social change.
Hosting organisations are:
- Lugar a Dudas - Cali, Colombia
- Más Marte Mas Acción (MAMA) - Bogotá/Chocó/Nuqui, Colombia
- Casa Tres Patios in co-operation with Platohedro
Applicants can apply for a residency at one of these locations or a combined residency at MAMA/Lugar a Dudas. The residency is for the duration of 1 month.
The Artist in Residence Program forms part of Arts Collaboratory’s focus on knowledge sharing and innovative approaches to understanding the role of art and culture as an agent of social change. The selected projects along with the other projects developed in the network of Arts Collaboratory contribute to instituting new artistic approaches to society.
- Open to artists, curators, researchers proposed by Arts Collaboratory institutions in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- Duration 1 month in second half of 2014 or first half of 2015 (see specific info for possibilities).
- 7500 euro provided for travel, the residency fee, accommodation, living expenses and production budget.
- Resident may be required to give a public presentation at the host institution.
- Upon returning to home country 2 public presentations.
20 August 2014
Please submit the application in English.
Participants announced: 1 September 2014
Organizations in Arts Collaboratory that can propose individual artists, curators or researchers:
Al-Ma’mal Foundation for Contemporary Art - Jerusalem, Palestine
Art Group 705 - Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Ashkal Alwan - Beirut, Lebanon
Doual’art - Douala, Cameroon
Kër Thiossane - Dakar, Senegal
Picha - Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of Congo
Riwaq - Ramallah, Palestine
Ruangrupa - Jakarta, Indonesia
Theertha - Colombo, Sri Lanka
VANSA - Johannesburg, South Africa
32º East Ugandan Arts Trust - Kampala, Uganda
Darb 1718 - Cairo, Egypt
KUNCI Cultural Study Centre - Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Centre Soleil d’Afrique - Bamako, Mali
Raw Material - Senegal, West Africa
Para artistas, curadores de Africa, Asia o Medio Oriente. Ofrecidas por Arts Collaboratory y el Ministerio de Cultura de Colombia.
Cierre: 20 agosto 2014