For an optimal view of our website, please rotate your tablet horizontally.
Inaugural exhibition at
Casa Daros in Rio de Janeiro
23 March - 8 September 2013
A selection of works by 10 Colombian artists, curated by Hans-Michael Herzog:
* 1963 Armenia, Colombia. Lives in Bogotá and the Departamento del Chocó, Colombia, and in London, UK.
María Fernanda Cardoso
* 1963 Bogotá, Colombia. Lives in Sydney, Australia.
Juan Manuel Echavarría
* 1947 Medellín, Colombia. Lives in Bogotá, Colombia, and New York, USA.
* 1960 Cartagena, Colombia. Lives in London, UK.
* 1951 Popayán, Colombia. Lives in Cali, Colombia.
* 1960 Bogotá, Colombia; lives there.
José Alejandro Restrepo
* 1959 Bogotá, Colombia; lives there.
Miguel Ángel Rojas
* 1946 Bogotá, Colombia; lives there.
* 1958 Bogotá, Colombia; lives there.
* 1959 Cartago, Valle del Cauca, Colombia. Lives in Cali, Colombia.
Casa Daros in Rio de Janeiro is an institution of Daros Latinamerica, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Inaugurated on 23 March 2013, closing in December 2015.