Artists and architects, presenting works in the public space of the city center of Bruges.
* 1958 Rome, Italy.
Architects firm, established by Yoshiharu Tsukamoto and Momoyo Kaijima in 1992 in Tokyo, Japan.
* 1967 Glasgow, Scotland; lives there.
* 1950 Knokke, Belgium. Lives in Bruges, Belgium.
* 1966 Beijing, China.
* 1961 Bludenz, Austria. Lives in New York, USA.
* 1982 Montreal, Canada. Lives there and in Los Angeles, USA.
Founded in Paris by Helen Evans (* 1972 UK) and Heiko Hansen (* 1970 Germany), after graduating from the Royal College of Art, London in 1999.
* 1962 Trondheim, Norway.
* 1953 Mikasa, Hokkaido, Japan.
Founded in 1989 by Bruce Odland (* 1952 Milwaukee, USA) and Sam Auinger (* 1956 Linz, Austria).
Anne Katrine Senstad
* 1967 Oslo, Norway. Lives in New York, USA.
Architecture firm founded in 1995 by Bijoy Jain (* 1965 Mumbai, India). Studio Mumbai consists of eight architects and several local craftsmen.
Vermeir & Heiremans
Katleen Vermeir (* 1973 Bornem, Belgium) and Ronny Heiremans (* 1962 Heist-op-den-Berg, Belgium) have collaborated as Vermeir & Heiremans since 2006, when they initiated the long-term project A.I.R.
Bruges Contemporary Art
and Architecture Triennial
20 May - 18 October 2015
Till-Holger Borchert, Michel Dewilde
- City center of Bruges
- De Bond (Bruges Cultural Centre)
- Stadhuis (city hall)