La Casona Alsina

Built in 1856 by the Suiss-Italian architect Pedro Petrochio as summer residence for Valentín Alsina, minister of the provicial government, in Belgrano, a small town at that time.

Currently, the Casona Alsina is the headquarters of the Fundación BBVA Banco Francés and houses the foundation's Museum, dedicated to the work of Líbero Badii.

 

© Photo: Haupt & Binder

Líbero Badií

Museum of the Fundación Banco Francés, dedicated to the work of the sculptor, housed in the historical Casona Alsina in Belgrano.

Logo Logo Back to Top