Para la mejor vista de nuestra página web, use su dispositivo en forma horizontal.
(Texto disponible en inglés)
Artists from all countries are invited to send a proposal for a site-specific outdoor sculpture installation to be created during a 25-day artist in residency (April 12 – May 7, 2012) in Cheng Long, a small rural village near the southwestern coast of Taiwan in Kouhu Township,Yunlin County. This art project is an expansion of the 2010 and 2011 Cheng Long Wetlands International Environmental Art Projects, going into the Village as well as the Wetlands.
The selected artists will work with elementary school children and community residents to create large-scale sculpture installations focused on the theme of "What’s for Dinner?" The artworks should reflect on environmental issues surrounding food production and emphasize organic aquaculture. Artworks will be in village public spaces, on abandoned buildings, and in the wetlands nature preserve, and artists will use recycled materials and natural materials to create their artworks that will stay on exhibition through 2013.
Proposals Due: Feb. 8, 2012
Artists Notified by: Feb. 22, 2012
Residency in Taiwan:
April 12 - May 7, 2012
Selected Artists Receive: Fee of US$1,662.00, round trip economy airfare, accommodations, meals, local transportation, volunteer help and help to find materials.
To be Considered, Send the following by email to Curator, Jane Ingram Allen, email@example.com
1. Description of your proposed sculpture installation giving estimated size and materials to be used (limit 1 page as a .doc or .pdf file).
2. Sketch of your proposed work as a .jpg or .pdf file (less than 1 MG in size)
3. Images and image list (title, date made, dimensions, materials/media, and where located) of 6 previous outdoor sculpture installations (6 .jpg files each less than 1MG in size)
4. CV or resume showing exhibitions, awards, residencies, education and experience as an artist (.doc or .pdf file)
5. Contact information: Name, Present Address, Nationality, Email address and Website (.doc or .pdf file)
(Nota de prensa)
Convocatoria de proyectos de arte y medio ambiente a realizar en residencia.
8 febrero 2012
59ª Muestra Internac. de Arte, 23 abril - 27 noviembre 2022. Dirección artística: Cecilia Alemani.
18 junio - 25 septiembre 2022. Dirección artística: ruangrupa, colectivo de artistas.