Para la mejor vista de nuestra página web, use su dispositivo en forma horizontal.
The eastern part with the presbytery and the three rooms where Manfredi discovered the inscription with the date of completition has been destroyed after 1902. Now three mosaic fragments from the Mosaic of Achilles found on the Acropolis are shown there, right in front of the entrance.
© Photo: Haupt & Binder
A magnificent mosaic floor, created in 578, not disfigured by iconoclasts. In the center it has the famous medallion with a personification of the Sea.