© Photo: Haupt & Binder

Church of the Good Shepherd

Anglican Church, built in the 1920s, part of the English Complex. In front of it, the Sunday School, probably built already in 1873, when the Anglican mission was established in As-Salt

© Photo: Haupt & Binder

Recommendations for cultural travellers: Contemporary art, art history, architecture, design, cultural heritage

Web guide, including informative photo tours with interactive maps and special presentations of venues, sites, events

Jordan Tourism BoardIn cooperation with the
Jordan Tourism Board

Logo Logo Hacia arriba