For an optimal view of our website, please rotate your tablet horizontally.
The Goethe-Institut offers a two-month advanced cultural management training for employees of cultural institutions in the Arab world.
A four-week seminar phase in Berlin and Hamburg will be followed by individual internships at institutions of the KulturpartnerNetzwerk of the Goethe-Institut.
The aim of the programme is to enhance the professional skills of Arab cultural managers, to set up a self-supporting Arab network between the cultural organizations, and to promote dialogue between German and Arab institutions.
September 30 to October 25, 2013 in Hamburg and Berlin
October 28 to November 8 or 22, 2013
(2-4 weeks individually) nationwide
- Employees of non-commercial, non-governmental cultural institutions (galleries, museums, film clubs, theaters, cinemas, etc.)
- From the following countries:Egypt, Algeria, Iraq, Yemen, Gulf States, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia.
- Verifiably at least three years of professional experience
- Age: between 25 and 40 years
- Verifiably good English skills
The Goethe-Institut will take up costs for flight, accommodation and a daily allowance.
Two-month funded training course in Germany for employees of cultural institutions in the Arab world.
Deadline: 15 May 2013.