For an optimal view of our website, please rotate your tablet horizontally.
The Rave Scholarships contribute to further practical training in arranging and realizing exhibitions. These scholarships are being awarded to curators, restorers, museum technicians and culture managers from countries in transition and developing countries.
- A monthly lump sum of 1,300 euros for a scholarship period of three to six months
- Travelling expenses (to and from Germany)
- Married person's supplement if the spouse is present in Germany
- Assistance with health insurance (also for spouses)
- German course (participation in a language course is expected)
- Applicant must be from a country in transition or a developing country
- Hitherto no opportunity yet to work in Germany for an extended period of time
- Knowledge of either German or English. Basic Knowledge of German expected
- Younger than 40 years old
- Completion of professional study or training within the last five years
- Applicant must no longer be studying or involved in on-the-job training
- Confirmation (in German) from a partner institution in Germany which has agreed to take on or initiate a joint project
- A reference from the applicant’s country of origin
- Applicants who are not accepted cannot re-apply
15 September 2011
Applications are to be submitted to:
c/o Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
rave-stiftung (at) ifa.de
More information and application documents required:
Rave Scholarships for curators, restorers, museum technicians and cultural managers from developing countries, and in transition.
15 Sept. 2011