For an optimal view of our website, please rotate your tablet horizontally.
The Delfina Foundation and A. M. Qattan Foundation are partnering to offer a visual artist, aged between 25 and 40 years old, an 8-week residency in London. The foundations are seeking applications from Palestinian artists living and working in the West Bank, Gaza Strip or inside the Green Line.
The selected artist will be provided with:
- accommodation and a studio space in London
- an enabling bursary to cover the basic costs of living in London
- personal and professional support during the residency
- bespoke opportunities for professional development.
The ideal candidate:
- will be an emerging to mid-career artist, seeking a career defining opportunity to research and develop a bold, seminal and innovative artistic project
- will be able to demonstrate achievement or great potential in visually articulating ground-breaking and critically engaged ideas in an innovative way
- will be able to demonstrate how the experience of an international residency in London may benefit their practice and career development
- will be able to demonstrate basic English proficiency
Demonstrable artistic quality and development potential will be key selection criteria.
Closing date for applications:
Friday 2 October 2009
More information and application form:
Art Residencies in London
For Palestinian artists
2 October 2009
Internat. Architecture Exhibition, 22 May - 21 November 2021. Curator: Hashim Sarkis.
59th International Art Exhibition, 23 April - 27 November 2022. Artistic Director: Cecilia Alemani.