Für eine optimale Ansicht unserer Website drehen Sie Ihr Tablet bitte horizontal.
Cda-Projects Grant has been offering a 10,000 Euro grant annually since 2011 to support the production of an artistic research project.
The grant aims at supporting and opening up discussions on artistic research to an expanded network through an open call. It encourages speculative approaches to how discourse is staged and how knowledge is produced, rethought and interwoven across disciplines. Without any limitations on the content, the proposed inquiries are expected to suggest new forms and methodologies by reflecting on contexts and conditions of the knowledge produced.
Cda-Projects Grant will also support a publication after the completion of the project that brings together discussions on the artistic research undertaken, including the questions raised, speculative analysis and the final outcome.
The selection committee
The invited selection committee members Gerard Byrne, Bassam El Baroni and Irit Rogoff. İz Öztat will take part in the selection committee as Cda-Projects Grant Director.
Authors (includes artists, curators, writers, thinkers etc) of any nationality, regardless of age, can propose projects to be carried out individually or collectively.
Applicants can submit an artistic research project that is currently in the production stage or one that is scheduled to be completed during the six‐month period following the date of selection.
Project selection will be made after assessing the proposals considering the following criteria:
- Ability to speculate on what knowledge is and suggest new forms of knowledge production.
- Ability to articulate an innovative methodology and form in relation to the content.
- Project feasibility according to the complementary documents provided as well as the documentation for the proposed project.
- A dynamic working methodology, which considers artistic practice from multiple viewpoints including theoretical, conceptual, aesthetic, pedagogical and beyond.
- A willingness to take risks and try completely new and unfamiliar working methodologies.
30 November 2013
10.000 Euro Stipendium für die Förderung eines künstlerischen Forschungsprojekts.
Autoren (Künstler, Kuratoren, Schriftsteller, Denker, etc.) aller Nationalitäten, ohne Altersbeschränkung, können individuelle oder kollektive Projekt vorschlagen.
Deadline: 30. November 2013