Für eine optimale Ansicht unserer Website drehen Sie Ihr Tablet bitte horizontal.
Residency program for young filmmakers from the Middle East and North Africa. Deadline: 1 October 2013.Aug 2013
Goethe Institut and Ashkal Alwan offer a residency program for young filmmakers from the Middle East and North Africa. The program is designed to support them by providing technical equipment and a workspace in which to develop their projects. Along with this support, the program aims to set up a platform for filmmakers to network, exchange, experience and have exposure to other filmmakers in the region and Europe.
Call for proposals for Beirut Film Station
for the year 2014
The call is open to young filmmakers from the Middle East and North Africa countries (MENA Region) for a residency in Beirut.
Aim of the Project
The program is designed:
- To give technical support for film projects by providing technical equipment
- To support regional filmmakers in shaping their professional careers by providing creativity-enhancing working conditions
- To initiate and facilitate networking in the region and between the region and Europe
- To provide opportunities for exchange and exposure
Who Can Apply
Beirut Film Station invites young filmmakers:
- Who have already professional work experience and are between 20 and 35 year old
- Who plan to realize a film project or part of it (pre-production, production or post-production)
- Who are working on any film genre except commercial ads.
- Who must be citizens of, and currently residing in, an eligible country.
Beirut Film Station provides:
- An artistically inspiring atmosphere in the middle of Beirut
- Time and space to work on your project under stress-free conditions
- Free usage of technical equipment- depending on your project to be realized
- Free accommodation;
- Air ticket
- 1,000 USD/month to cover daily needs.
1 October 2013
More information and Application Procedure:
Residency program for young filmmakers from the Middle East and North Africa.
Deadline: 1 October 2013
Internat. Architecture Exhibition, 22 May - 21 November 2021. Curator: Hashim Sarkis.
59th International Art Exhibition, 23 April - 27 November 2022. Curator: Cecilia Alemani.