Für eine optimale Ansicht unserer Website drehen Sie Ihr Tablet bitte horizontal.
In honor of their dear friend and colleague, Rhonda A. Saad (1979-2010), The Association of Modern & Contemporary Art of the Arab World, Iran, and Turkey (AMCA) established the Rhonda A. Saad Prize for Best Graduate Paper in Modern Arab Art in 2011. In its second year, the award aims to recognize and promote excellence in the field of modern and contemporary Arab art.
The Rhonda A. Saad Prize is offered annually to a graduate student (defined as pre-dissertation) working in any discipline whose paper is judged to provide the most significant contribution to the disciplines of Middle East Studies and Art History. Papers will be evaluated according to the originality of research and methodological approach, cogency of argument, and clarity of writing. The submission must be solo authored and written in English.
The author of the winning paper will be awarded 500USD at the Middle East Studies Association Annual Meeting in December 2012. The Prize is sponsored by the donations of generous individuals.
1. The paper must have been produced between June 2011-September 2012
2. The paper must not exceed 35 pages, excluding notes and bibliography
3. The paper must not be or have ever been submitted for publication
Submissions for the 2012 prize must be submitted via email to: info(at)amcainternational.org
30 September 2012
30. September 2012
Internat. Architekturausstellung, 22. Mai - 21. November 2021. Kurator: Hashim Sarkis.
59. Internat. Kunstausstellung, 23. April - 27. November 2022. Künstl. Leitung: Cecilia Alemani.
18. Juni - 25. September 2022. ruangrupa, Kollektiv von Künstlerinnen und Künstlern.