Für eine optimale Ansicht unserer Website drehen Sie Ihr Tablet bitte horizontal.
Lebesrettende Stipendien für Künstler in Gefahr, alle Disziplinen. Mit Aufnahme an Gastuniversitäten oder Kunstzentren in sicheren Ländern. Deadline: 4. Januar 2016Nov 2015
The Artist Protection Fund (APF) is a three-year pilot program at the Institute of International Education. With funding from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, APF will make life-saving fellowship grants to threatened artists from any field of artistic endeavor, and place them at host universities and arts centers in safe countries where they can continue their work.
Artists from any country and artistic discipline may qualify. Applications are reviewed for artistic merit, the quality/potential of the applicant's work, and the severity of the threats that the applicant faces. Preference is given to artists who:
- are facing or have recently fled from immediate, severe, and targeted threats to their lives and/or artistic practice in their home countries or countries of residence;
- demonstrate accomplishment and promise in their artistic practice;
- will benefit their home and/or host communities.
Fellowships will be disbursed through partnering universities, colleges, or arts institutes that provide a safe haven for APF fellows to continue their work in safety. In some cases, hosting institutions will match the APF fellowship award by providing salary/stipend support, housing, and/or other assistance.
Please note that applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and will be considered by the APF Selection Committee at least two (2) times per year. Emergency applications may be considered out of cycle if circumstances require.
(Information brought to our attention by On The Move)
Artist Protection Fund
Lebesrettende Stipendien für Künstler in Gefahr, alle Disziplinen. Mit Aufnahme an Gastuniversitäten oder Kunstzentren in sicheren Ländern.
Deadline: 4. Januar 2016
Internat. Architekturausstellung, 22. Mai - 21. November 2021. Kurator: Hashim Sarkis.
59. Internat. Kunstausstellung, 23. April - 27. November 2022. Kuratorin: Cecilia Alemani.
18. Juni - 25. September 2022. ruangrupa, Kollektiv von Künstlerinnen und Künstlern.