Für eine optimale Ansicht unserer Website drehen Sie Ihr Tablet bitte horizontal.
Thanks to the generous support of the Getty Foundation, the Fundación Cisneros/Colección Patricia Phelps de Cisneros and Qatar Museums, CIMAM (International Committee for Museums and Collections of Modern Art) offers 20 grants to support the attendance of modern and contemporary art curators and museum or collection directors to CIMAM's 2014 Annual Conference that will be held in Doha, 9-11 November 2014.
Grants are restricted to modern and contemporary art curators and museum or collection directors in need of financial help to attend CIMAM's Annual Conference. Researchers and independent curators whose field of research and specialization is contemporary art theory, collections and museums are also eligible.
While professionals of all career levels are encouraged to apply, priority is given to junior professionals (less than 10 years' experience). Applicants having received CIMAM grants from the same grant contributor will not be considered for a new grant before 3 years.
- The Getty Foundation, Los Angeles supports 15 travel grants to contemporary art museum and collection curators and directors residing in countries with Emerging Market and Developing Economies according to the International Monetary Fund's World Economic Outlook.
- The Fundación Cisneros/Colección Patricia Phelps de Cisneros offers 4 travel grants to contemporary art museum and collection curators and directors residing in Latin America with priority to Central America and the Caribbean.
- Qatar Museums in the context of Qatar Brazil 2014 Year of Culture offers 1 travel grant for a Brazilian contemporary art museum or collection curator or director residing in Brazil.
The support is limited to cover conference registration, travel expenses (round trip economy tickets only) and accommodation in one of the hotels recommended by CIMAM. Distribution of funds is set on a case by case basis for each recipient. Funds are exclusively related to support the purpose for which the grant has been awarded.
CIMAM 2014 Jahrestagung
Museums in Progress:
Public interest, private resources?
9. - 11. November 2014
Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art
20 Reisestipendien für Kuratoren und Leiter von Sammlungen aus Schwellenländern zur Teilnahme an der CIMAM Jahrestagung in Doha, 9.-11. Nov. 2014. Deadline: 30. Juni 2014.
Deadline: 30. Juni 2014
Internat. Architekturausstellung, 22. Mai - 21. November 2021. Kurator: Hashim Sarkis.
59. Internat. Kunstausstellung, 23. April - 27. November 2022. Künstl. Leitung: Cecilia Alemani.
18. Juni - 25. September 2022. ruangrupa, Kollektiv von Künstlerinnen und Künstlern.