Für eine optimale Ansicht unserer Website drehen Sie Ihr Tablet bitte horizontal.
The Fundacion Botin assigns 220.000 € to Visual Arts Grants for study, research and the undertaking of individual projects in the sphere of (non-theoretical) artistic work. Artists may be any nationality
The grants are individual, indivisible and non-transferable. They do not cover family provisions.
The period covered by the grants will be 9 months. Grants involving relocation can be extended for a second period, depending on the outcome of a further application made before the closing date of the annual edition of the grants.
- Not involving a change of residence: 16.000€.
- Involving relocation in a country other than your current residence: 24.000€.
- Involving relocation in United States of America: 28.000€.
The aforementioned amounts include trips, accommodation, maintenance, studio rent, etc. These amounts will be incremented to include medical insurance and, in cases of study, the registration fees of the chosen Education Centre, pending approval, will be covered by the Fundación Botín. These grants are subject to applicable taxes.
- Applicants for study grants must be between 23 and 40 years old. There is no age limit for the research grants.
- After being awarded, the grants shall be effective for the stipulated period and without interruption. Grants must be initiated before the end of 2012.
- The grants are considered definitively designated when the Fundación receives the written acceptance from the applicant.
11 May 2012, 2.00 p.m. at the Fundación Botín.
Applications received at the Fundación Botín in the week after the closing date will be accepted if they bear a postmark prior to 11th of May 2012.
Stipendien Stiftung Botín
Offen für Künstler aller Nationalitäten. Unterstützung für Studium, Recherche, individuelle Kunstprojekte.
Deadline: 11. Mai 2012
Internat. Architekturausstellung, 29. August - 29. November 2020. Kurator: Hashim Sarkis.
59. Internat. Kunstausstellung, Mai - November 2021. Künstl. Leitung: Cecilia Alemani.