Für eine optimale Ansicht unserer Website drehen Sie Ihr Tablet bitte horizontal.
Cal Gras is a house in Avinyó (Bages), a village of 2,200 inhabitants located in the heart of Catalonia, between Manresa and Vic, a rural setting one hour from Barcelona.
The centre has several workshops and rooms adapted forresearch, experimental and creative projects. The centre is designed to provide temporary accommodation to individuals and collectives, offering bedrooms, and a communal kitchen and dining room.
Cal Gras calls for applications for residencies for the development of creative projects.
Artists from all fields (visual arts, performing, literary, musical and thought) to work and develop their creative projects at Cal Gras. Groups up to 5 people.
Working residency of 7 days minimum to 90 days maximum during August to December 2011
- Free accommodation in single or shared room(on request), with use of common spaces (kitchen, living rooms, etc.).
- Work spaces, meeting rooms, library, wifi. See the rooms' features on the centre's website
- The centre puts residents in touch with the locality, as well as place them in contact with services and providers of material required for projects.
- Possibility of exhibition at Cal Gras, or other local premises, of work accomplished during residency (debates, presentations, performances, workshops, etc.)..
Transport costs and other expenses must be paid by the artist.
Künstleraufenthalte in Cal Gras bei Barcelona
12. Juni 2011
Internat. Architekturausstellung, 22. Mai - 21. November 2021. Kurator: Hashim Sarkis.
59. Internat. Kunstausstellung, 23. April - 27. November 2022. Künstl. Leitung: Cecilia Alemani.
18. Juni - 25. September 2022. ruangrupa, Kollektiv von Künstlerinnen und Künstlern.