Für eine optimale Ansicht unserer Website drehen Sie Ihr Tablet bitte horizontal.
It is one of the oldest notable residences (1866) constructed between 1866 and 1905 by the Qaqeesh family. It is characterized as an extended family "peasant" house transformed into a merchant house, with a cross-vaulted iwan and a double terrace decorated by a false front wall with openings.
Since 2006, it has been used as the office of As-Salt City Development Project.
© Photo: As-Salt City Development Project