For an optimal view of our website, please rotate your tablet horizontally.
Before we publish an extensive visual report of ARTBO 2014, we offer this fast photo tour, presenting a first selection of galleries, projects and works.
Beside of the Main Section, including 66 galleries, there have been several special sections and programs, including:
- 14 Projects by contemporary artists, designers and architects selected by curator José Ignacio Roca.
- Reference, a new section, curated by Carolina Ponce de León and Santiago Rueda, presenting works by masters who have gained historical significance and inspire the production of contemporary art.
- Artecámara, focused on work of promising young Colombian artists. On this occasion this section was curated by Jaime Cerón, including works by 48 artists and curatorial projects by three artist-run spaces.
- Forum, round tables, talks, and presentations, organized by curators Inti Guerrero and Emiliano Valdés.
- Artist's Books, a new section of creative publications by visual artists and other authors.
- Articularte, a space where the visitors participated in the production of a work of art, while understanding some of the key notions within contemporary art practice.
Access guide to discover Bogotá as a vibrant center of contemporary art with a rich art history and cultural heritage.